Cringe

Intro :^)

1. What is your name?

Magic

2. What is your RSN?

Kinda Cringe

3. What are your previous RSN's?

----

4. What's your discord name/tag? (Example: Stl Arrow#5125)

Maqic#7777

5. Please post a picture of your stats.

-

6. How did you find out about Resurgence? 

Sharkbrew 

7. What members do you know and for how long have you known them? 

none 

8. What is your past clanning history?

Ir

Legacy

9. Tell us about yourself.

Uh I don't main clan but i'm bored of pures

Impressive introduction I feel like I know you already please feel free to use me as a reference if you decide on joining as I'm unclear if you intend to. Thank you for using the correct template, that's some great stats mine are similar, they're - - - - - -. Magic is such an awesome name I wish my parents were into things like that when they thought of mine, but hey I'm named after a wonderful president of the United States of America. I see you're bored of pures we try our best here at Resurgence HQ to prevent boredom. We have a marvelous community. Hope to talk soon!

Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Don
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

welcome 

17 minutes ago, Don said:

I see you're bored of pures we try our best here at Resurgence HQ to prevent boredom. 

We love to train agility together racing each other each lap in our free time. 🙂

Edited by Ouija

6 hours ago, Don said:

Impressive introduction I feel like I know you already please feel free to use me as a reference if you decide on joining as I'm unclear if you intend to. Thank you for using the correct template, that's some great stats mine are similar, they're - - - - - -. Magic is such an awesome name I wish my parents were into things like that when they thought of mine, but hey I'm named after a wonderful president of the United States of America. I see you're bored of pures we try our best here at Resurgence HQ to prevent boredom. We have a marvelous community. Hope to talk soon!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome

10 hours ago, Don said:

Welcome to the forums!

I was also named after a wonderful president of the United States of America!

12 hours ago, Don said:

Welcome to the forums!

I can't even lmao

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.