Kizer

Kizer's Introduction

1. What is your name?

-Erik, my gaming nickname is Kizer or Grim depending on the game

2. What is your RSN?

-Impessible

3. What are your previous RSN's?

-Kizer G, Kyzer G

4. What's your discord name/tag? (Example: Stl Arrow#5125)

-Kizer, Grim#6576

5. Please post a picture of your stats.

-e0965a67c0a01ef53d215842dd2d85e9.png

6. What members do you know and for how long have you known them? 

-None, I'm single and here to mingle

7. What is your past clanning history?

-I did mostly pure clanning back in 05-07, did mostly what seems to be called "xlpc" these days and some general main clanning.  No recent clanning as I just came back to the game.

8. Tell us about yourself.

-Hi all, my name is Erik, I'm born and raised in Colorado (yes I ski and snowboard).  I spent 5 years in the Army after high school, after the Army I did a lot of traveling and currently work as an EMT while I go to school.  Like most people I grew up playing Runescape.  I left the game in 07 after the wildy removal, and began focusing on games that focused on large scale combat like DAoC and Warhammer.  Most recently I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for several years playing mostly World vs World with a focus on GvGs (think clan wars organized 15v15 and 20v20 between guilds).  Over the last year I've gotten pretty burnt out with GW2 and the GvG scene has pretty much died and I was looking for something else to do, a friend convinced me to return to OSRS.  Well the nostalgia hooked me like crazy and since November I've been going pretty hard building an account.  At first I started building a pure since that was what I mainly did back in the day, but when I found out the existence of Med Builds thats what I went for.  I originally was just making a med to solo PK and do some PvMing until I saw posts on SharkBrew talking about the Med/Zerk/Tank clans.  I recently maxed at 75 att/def, I'm working on getting DS2 and Diaries done while I try and figure out how to PK again since its been over 10 years.  Lookin forward to getting to know everyone in this community!

17 minutes ago, Miltz said:

Welcome how did you hear about us?

Searching for Med pk vids on youtube and saw some of your guys vids, then googled about clans and ended up on sharkbrew and found your website through that.

• Like 2

Welcome. Get to know people if you plan on applying, you won't get invited unless you have members that vouch for you.

You seem really cool bro, get to know us and you'll easily find a ref.

Thanks everyone!  If anyone wants their bridding ego boosted Im trying to learn and Ill happily get slapped around by anyone on tourney worlds or white portal, just hit me up.

17 minutes ago, Kizer said:

Thanks everyone!  If anyone wants their bridding ego boosted Im trying to learn and Ill happily get slapped around by anyone on tourney worlds or white portal, just hit me up.

Strong start, keep getting to know people, put yourself out there in Discord bro. GL.

Welcome homie! Look forward to talking to you

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this