Res Public
Apply Here
Sign in to follow this  
Lines

LINES APP (Work In Progress :D)

1. Link to your Introduction

2. Current RSN

- LINES

3. What is your timezone? And what are good times/days for you to attend events?

- GMT (+1) Im usually on from 5 - 11 or 12 (Depending on work) and all the time weekends

4. Post screenshot of Discord tag (E.G. Stl Arrow#5125) and a screenshot of TeamSpeak 3 (with you in a Resurgence channel)

AHub4GO.png

5. Do you know any current Resurgence members? If so, for how long?

- Vanje, 13ear, Testified, Kman, verts.... most from MF... 13ear I met in here and i've been talking to ZOG 😄

6. Who is your ref? (Member+)

- 13ear

7. Have you read all the required topics and do you meet ALL requirements of the clan?

- I read the topics, but dont meet all the reqs... yet. All my questing is done (including MM2 and BGloves). I was told to make a trial app so I could attend trips

8. Please attach a picture (which includes your rsn) of your combat level and stats (cropped images will not be accepted).

-st mwEnZkK.png?width=744&height=490

9. Please attach a picture of your CWA gear & wilderness sets (minimum of 20 Sets Required)

-                                               Still working on getting supplies. Looking to buy some GP when the price is right. I have all the items besides ZGS on my pure that I will be transferring back and forth

jh8kjhB.png                                  

10. Post proof that you have Edgeville spawn unlocked.

vEGy6hq.png

11. (Med builds/Tanks).  Post proof that you have Augury unlocked.

12. Please list EVERY CLAN/TEAM/COMMUNITY  you have been a part of, and tell us about it.

- Misfits - Joined back in like June or July... first clan ever. Stayed in there until they closed. Was experienced member along side Testified 😄

Apex - Join after MF closed so I think around December following the MF guys. Really only been on for a few midweeks and most Sunday trips. 

13. Why do you want to be a part of Resurgence?

- I am liking the zerk/med/tank scene. Res seems like a bunch of fun guys to PK with. Was informed of Res from testified and verts, and have talked to a few guys and been on like 2 trips (been training my account more than pking obviously lol). Idk I  really only liked the pure scene because of the community I was in. I am feeling that this community will be similar.

14. What do you have to offer Resurgence?

- I was a strong MF member and learned pretty quick on the different aspects of PKing and CWA for only doing it for a few months. I will be on nearly everyday (subject to change due to my military schedule). Once I learn the new scene, I will help new members along.

15. Do you have a mic?

- yes OFC its 2019

16. Did you read the Rule Policy? (Paste Message)

I HAVE READ THE RULES & PLAN TO OBEY THEM.

17. Did you read the Application Process? (Paste Message)

I have read the application process.

18. Do you have any additional comments? This is your last chance to come clean about anything and persuade us why we should accept your application.

- I know my account isnt fully trained yet. I will be grinding that out and joining on trips. I understand that I won't be able to participate in CWA without having the min stats. I hope that testified, kman, verts, and vanje have had good things to say about me :D. I was a strong core member in MF and I am hoping to bring that to Res. Fuck me dead cunt.

Seem like a good dude welcome finish training up though 🙂

• Like 1

Glad to see you are serious about us, this app proves that. You may be working on this for a little while as your stats are a little way off yet, but I'm happy you have shown initiative by tapping early.

As well as obviously continuing to improve you stats, your sets need some work too. As you already know, we are #1 and don't like the bare minimums, so keep stocking up on those shields etc too and we will see where we go!

Stay active in the community and GL my dude.

• Like 1

gl on training, stack those return sets and good luck!

Get to know people and finish training up. Gl bro

1 hour ago, Bassive said:

gl on training, stack those return sets and good luck!

Gl man, Heard your a good dude

• Haha 1

You’ve got a bit of work to do but you seem dedicated. That’s what we need.

focus on your return tab and getting to know more of the members. 

Welcome aboard

Look forward to you actually joining us on a trip this time.

3 hours ago, Will said:

3 hours ago, Will said:

3 hours ago, Will said:

20 hours ago, Miltz said:

Glad to see you are serious about us, this app proves that. You may be working on this for a little while as your stats are a little way off yet, but I'm happy you have shown initiative by tapping early.

As well as obviously continuing to improve you stats, your sets need some work too. As you already know, we are #1 and don't like the bare minimums, so keep stocking up on those shields etc too and we will see where we go!

Stay active in the community and GL my dude.

Will be a beautiful build once you're done. Keep training and collecting on that return tab. Good luck my dude.

Sign in to follow this