Recruitment Topic
Discord
Clan Chat
Res Public
Apply Here
iTz Zoo

Gaming Mouse Discussion

VuKbrD4.gif

I'm looking into buying a gaming mouse, i have always just bought a cheap 12$ Logitech m100 corded, but i feel the need to upgrade as i dont feel like it has the response and sensitivity i want. I still want to stay with a corded mouse, and i dont want alot of buttons on the damn thing. i really only need at most a few extra buttons on a mouse, i dont want to feel overwhelmed. I definitely want to stay under $150 and i want to hear positive and negative reviews, but keep it civil!

Thank you! 

YUHlQJw.gif

I have the corsair dark core. Its a hybrid wireless and wired mouse. I usually always use it plugged in but for the rare time I do use it wireless it works perfect. No lag. The DPI settings and the RGB settings are pretty nice and you can set diff profiles.

Its nice to have the option to have a wireless mouse when wanted.

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-Dark-Core-Comfortable-Ergonomic/dp/B07B7HYBQX

U can even pair it with a mouse pad that does wireless charging and it could never die and always be wireless haha. 

logitech g403 is fantastic. Know lots of people that use it. About 70$ they also make a wireless version. I've had it years now not a single complaint 

Edited by Raceoplasma

I use a gigabyte m8000x, was a gift ages ago and has always served me well

5 hours ago, Cheaky said:

Trackpad 

Little late,but if you're still searching,you can't go wrong with a Logitech g502.

• Like 1

Just bought a couple recently and learned that some people grip their mouses different. There's a claw grip, a finger tip grip, and the palm grip. Pretty sure I fit into the fingertip category as I'm used to a cheap, smaller mouse.

I bought a Razer Deathadder Elite and although the clicks and mouse3 were on point, the bulky roundness of it just wasn't for me and I'm taking it back. Got it on sale at Target for like $30. Went to Best Buy and bought a Razer Viper, an ambidextrous mouse that has taken some getting used to, but is supposed to be better than my $10 staples mouse. Haven't really seen a difference to be honest apart from the time it took to get comfortable with it. Even at the price of $80 I prefer it to anything else I've really tried on display.

8 minutes ago, Nullusion said:

Just bought a couple recently and learned that some people grip their mouses different. There's a claw grip, a finger tip grip, and the palm grip. Pretty sure I fit into the fingertip category as I'm used to a cheap, smaller mouse.

I bought a Razer Deathadder Elite and although the clicks and mouse3 were on point, the bulky roundness of it just wasn't for me and I'm taking it back. Got it on sale at Target for like $30. Went to Best Buy and bought a Razer Viper, an ambidextrous mouse that has taken some getting used to, but is supposed to be better than my $10 staples mouse. Haven't really seen a difference to be honest apart from the time it took to get comfortable with it. Even at the price of $80 I prefer it to anything else I've really tried on display.

yea ive been running these cheap logitech m100 mice forever really, for $12 you cant beat it and they come with software to increase dpi. Im mostly looking for increase response time as i feel like these cheap mice lack in or maybe its just me idk lol

^^^^

what was the final decision zoo?  I personally love my G502 and was scared about having 7 buttons on the thing but it’s very comfortable and fits the hand nice. I tried the g602 that bad like 13 buttons and it was horrible. But I must say one of my favorite simple 2 hotkey mouse on the market is the Logitech Mx master, it’s more a productivity mouse but it was loved upon my G502 purchase 

589E8732-9B9F-4CE1-AE06-C2860938EE3D.jpeg.b02989872d40c73d6c7e6a572606997a.jpeg

left side is the key in the above picture and = is what I set mine too 

j= 1(diolog answers) (Yes) 

k= 2 (diolog answers) (no or cancel) 

u= space bar (continues diolog)

p= left arrow key (Camera turns) 

I = right arrow key (camera turns )

middle mouse click = same. (Fast camera drags) 

foraward = Enter 

backward = Shift for dropping items

Jfishmax.gif.3083b1b954353b944714c32366eb4a93.gif

22 hours ago, FishZerk said:

^^^^

what was the final decision zoo?  I personally love my G502 and was scared about having 7 buttons on the thing but it’s very comfortable and fits the hand nice. I tried the g602 that bad like 13 buttons and it was horrible. But I must say one of my favorite simple 2 hotkey mouse on the market is the Logitech Mx master, it’s more a productivity mouse but it was loved upon my G502 purchase 

589E8732-9B9F-4CE1-AE06-C2860938EE3D.jpeg.b02989872d40c73d6c7e6a572606997a.jpeg

left side is the key in the above picture and = is what I set mine too 

j= 1(diolog answers) (Yes) 

k= 2 (diolog answers) (no or cancel) 

u= space bar (continues diolog)

p= left arrow key (Camera turns) 

I = right arrow key (camera turns )

middle mouse click = same. (Fast camera drags) 

foraward = Enter 

backward = Shift for dropping items

Jfishmax.gif.3083b1b954353b944714c32366eb4a93.gif

ive been still debating on what to get, i was looking into the mouse with wireless charging pad ngl

439 days have passed and still no decision yet? That's impressive